A Stage Description cannot override the rulebook, nor may it forbid legal actions by shooters except under the following conditions:
- To address a safety concern as it applies to the limits of the range.
- Provide the option of not wearing a concealment garment.
- Specify the number of rounds in the firearm at the start of the stage, up to division capacity.
- Specify the start condition and position for the firearm, and the start position for ammunition feeding devices.
- Specify the shooter start position.
Posted on: April 9, 2019 , by : @downzero.ro